Living with breast cancer : the step-by-step guide to minimizing side effects and maximizing quality of life / Jennifer A. Shin, MD, MPH, David P. Ryan, MD, Vicki A. Jackson, MD, MPH, with Michelle D. Seaton.
"This guidebook helps people who are diagnosed with breast cancer understand what is happening to them while they cope physically and emotionally with cancer treatment"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781421444437
- ISBN: 1421444437
- ISBN: 9781421444420
- ISBN: 1421444429
- Physical Description: ix, 336 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Breast > Cancer.
Breast > Cancer > Patients > Care.
Breast > Cancer > Psychological aspects.
Breast > Cancer > Patients > Life skills guides.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.