Home is where the eggs are : farmhouse food for the people you love / Molly Yeh.
Yeh draws inspiration from her Chines and Jewish heritage, her time living in New York, the family farm in the upper Midwest, and her husband's Scandinavian heritage to create fuss-free craveable meals. Her recipes will dirty as few dishes as possible, and include loads of prep-ahead, freezing, and substitution tips. These are cozy recipes that are just as satisfying to make as they are to eat! -- adapted from inside front cover, and back cover WorldCat.
- ISBN: 9780063052413
- ISBN: 0063052415
- Physical Description: xxx, 337 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.