Blood on the plains / Erin Hunter.
The thrilling third installment in the latest arc of BRAVELANDS! Set in the African highlands and told from three different animals’ points of view, dedicated fans and readers new to the Bravelands world will love this exciting new adventure. Bravelands is in turmoil. With Thorn dead, the animals of the plains desperately search for the next Great Parent, a role Prance is afraid to fill. Chase hides in plain sight amidst Grandmother’s most loyal creatures, praying that the terrible antidote she’s discovered will continue to hold the snake’s power over her at bay. And Bramble finds himself up against a foe he couldn’t have imagined: his own poisoned troop. Can these three unlikely allies stop the great serpent before her venom corrupts them all?
- ISBN: 9780062966926
- Physical Description: 238 pages : illustrations, map ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Africa > Fiction.
Animals > Fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.