The parasite / Richard Paul Evans.
"Michael and his friends learn that returning to a normal life is not only more difficult than they imagined, but that normal doesn't last. Like the mythical Hydra, cutting off the head of the global Elgen only created more enemies" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781665919524
- Physical Description: xiv, 336 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Simon Pulse/Mercury Ink hardcover edition September 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Mercury Ink, Simon Pulse, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Tourette syndrome > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Electricity > Fiction.
Gifted children > Fiction.
Teenagers > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.