The unofficial guide to Disneyland 2023 / Seth Kubersky with Bob Sehlinger, Len Testa, and Guy Selga Jr.
How do some guests get on the big, new attraction in less than 20 minutes while others wait for longer than 2 hours-on the same day? Why do some guests pay full price for their visit when others can save hundreds of dollars? In a theme park, every minute and every dollar count. Your vacation is too important to be left to chance, so put the best-selling independent guide to Disneyland in your hands and take control of your trip. -- Amazon.
- ISBN: 9781628091335
- Physical Description: vii, 406 pages : illustrations (some color), maps ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Birmingham, AL : AdventureKEEN, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amusement parks > California > Guidebooks.
Disneyland (Calif.) > Guidebooks.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.