Marmee : a novel / Sarah Miller.
In 1861, Margaret March, with her husband serving as an army chaplain, finds the comfort and security of her four daughters resting on her shoulders alone as she faces financial hardships, secrets, and tragedy, in this revealing retelling of Little Women from the perspective of the beloved matriarch known as Marmee.
- ISBN: 9780063041875
- ISBN: 0063041871
- Physical Description: 422 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||March family (Fictitious characters) > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Military chaplains > Fiction.
Charity > Fiction.
United States > History > Civil War, 1861-1865 > Fiction.
Concord (Mass.) > Fiction.
- 1 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 1 current hold with 5 total copies.