New England / Benedict Walker, Isabel Albiston, [and 7 others].
"Lonely Planet's New England is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Immerse yourself in historic Boston, wonder at Acadia National Park and munch on lobster rolls; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New England and begin your journey now!" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781788684576
- ISBN: 1788684575
- Physical Description: 446 pages : illustrations (some color) maps (some color) ; 20 cm
- Edition: 10th edition - August 2022.
- Publisher: [Oakland, Calif.] : Lonely Planet Global Limited, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||New England > Guidebooks.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.