My Greek table : authentic flavors and modern home cooking from my kitchen to yours / Diane Kochilas ; food photography by Vasilis Stenos ; atmospheric photography by Christopher Bierlien ; food styling by Carolina Doriti.
Kochilas shares recipes and stories inspired by her travels and family gatherings throughout Greece. The dishes celebrate the country's ancient culture and the region's traditional styles, while utilizing natural ingredients and acknowledging contemporary tastes. Turn your table into a sun-drenched Aegean feast-- for any meal of the day! -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781250166371
- Physical Description: xiv, 385 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition: December 2018.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Griffin, 2018.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
Cooking > Greece.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.