How to invest : masters on the craft / David M. Rubenstein.
What do the most successful investors have in common? David M. Rubenstein, cofounder of one of the worlds largest investment firms, has spent years interviewing the greatest investors in the world to discover the time-tested principles, hard-earned wisdom, and indispensable tools that guide their practice. Rubenstein, who has spent more than three decades in the hypercompetitive world of private equity, now distills everything he's learned about the art and craft of investing, from venture capital, real estate, private equity, hedge funds, to crypto, endowments, SPACs, ESG, and more.
- ISBN: 9781982190309
- Physical Description: viii, 405 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition September 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.