Hawaii / contributers, Sarah Clarke, Maciej Zglinicki, Joanna Reeves.
"The Insight Guide to Hawaii is a pictorial travel guide in a magazine style providing answers to the key questions before or during your trip: deciding when to go to Hawaii, choosing what to see, from exploring the sinuous Hana Highway and its myriad waterfalls, to discovering ancient Hawaiian rituals at the Pu'uhonua 'O Honaunau National Historical Park, or creating a travel plan to cover key places like Pearl Harbor, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Na Pali Coast and Waikiki Beach. This is an ideal travel guide for travelers seeking inspiration, in-depth cultural and historical information about Hawaii as well as a great selection of places to see during your trip" -- WorldCat.
- ISBN: 9781839053115
- Physical Description: 312 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Fifteenth Edition 2022.
- Publisher: [Switzerland] : APA Publications Ltd, 2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hawaii > Guidebooks.
Hawaii > Description and travel.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.