Fodor's essential Caribbean / writers, Diane Bair, Carol M. Bareuther, Amber Love Bond, Susan Campbell, Riselle Celestina [and 11 others].
Discusses accommodations, dining, transportation, and historic sights in the Caribbean region, along with information on trip planning, nightlife, and shopping.
- ISBN: 9781640975194
- ISSN: 2471-9064
- Physical Description: 960 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 21 cm
- Edition: 3rd edition.
- Publisher: [New York, New York] : Fodor's Travel, a division of MH Sub I, LLC, dba Internet Brands, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Caribbean Area > Guidebooks.
West Indies > Guidebooks.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.