Murdoch mysteries. Season 15 a Shaftesbury production ; a CBC original series ; in association with ITV Studios ; produced by Julie Lacey, Jeremy Hood.
As Season Fifteen of this beloved period mystery opens, Detective Murdoch seeks to find and protect his newly discovered son from the Black Hand gang. Meanwhile, Brackenreid's son has sprung loose from jail and is on the run, and Crabtree finds himself in a compromised situation as he tries to save Effie from her kidnappers.
- Physical Description: 6 videodiscs (approximately 1050 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Los Angeles, CA] : RLJ Entertainment, Inc., 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murdoch, William (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Murder > Investigation > Ontario > Toronto > Drama.
Forensic sciences > Ontario > Toronto > 19th century > Drama.
Police > Ontario > Toronto > Drama.
Detective and mystery television programs.
Television crime shows.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 1 current hold with 4 total copies.