Jacqueline in Paris : a novel / Ann Mah.
From the bestselling author of The Lost Vintage, a rare and dazzling portrait of Jacqueline Bouvier's college year abroad in postwar Paris, an intimate and electrifying story of love and betrayal, and the coming-of-age of an American icon - before the world knew her as Jackie -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780062997012
- ISBN: 9780062997029
- Physical Description: 342 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Boston ; Mariner Books, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FIC Mah (Text)||30210313176900||New Books||Checked out||04/17/2023|