Kira-kira / Cynthia Kadohata.
Chronicles the close friendship between two Japanese-American sisters growing up in rural Georgia during the late 1950s and early 1960s, and the despair when one sister becomes terminally ill.
- ISBN: 0689856407
- ISBN: 9780689856402
- Physical Description: 244 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: First paperback edition December 2006.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 2006.
- Copyright: ©2004
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Japanese Americans > Fiction.
Death > Fiction.
Georgia > History > 20th century > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.