Elvis / Warner Bros. Pictures presents ; a Bazmark Production ; a Jackal Group production ; produced by Baz Luhrman, Catherine Martin, Gail Berman, Patrick McCormick, Schuyler Weiss ; screenplay by Baz Luhrmann, Sam Bromell, Craig Pearce, Jeremy Doner ; directed by Baz Luhrmann.
- 1 of 13 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 3 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
18 current holds with 13 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FEATURE Elv (Text)||30210313143660||DVD||On holds shelf||-|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FEATURE Elv (Text)||30210313143678||DVD||Checked out||09/27/2022|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FEATURE Elv (Text)||30210313143686||DVD||Checked out||10/05/2022|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (159 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., 2022.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music by Elliott Wheeler ; edited by Matt Villa, Jonathan Redmond ; director of photography, Mandy Walker.
- Performers: Tom Hanks, Austin Butler, Olivia Dejonge, Dacre Montgomery, David Wenham, Kodi Smit-Mcphee, Luke Bracey, Richard Roxburgh, Xavier Samuel, Kelvin Harrison Jr., Natasha Bassett, Kate Mulvany, Chaydon Jay, Mark Leonard Winter, Melina Vidler, Helen Thomson, Alton Mason.
- Target Audience: Rating: PG-13; for substance abuse, strong language, suggestive material and smoking.
- Note: DVD, region 1, widescreen ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English, French or Spanish dialogue ; French or Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Presley, Elvis, 1935-1977 > Drama.
Parker, Tom, 1909 June-1997 > Drama.
Rock musicians > Drama.
Nineteen fifties > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.