All four quarters of the moon / Shirley Marr.
Eleven-year-old Peijing and her family are adapting to their new life in Australia, but when cracks in her family life start to appear, she must find a way to cope with the uncertainties of her own little world and figure out where she fits in.
- ISBN: 9781534488861
- Physical Description: 359 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
- 6 of 6 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||J Mar (Text)||30210313182270||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|