Fodor's Montréal & Québec City / writers: Chris Barry, Marie-Eve Vallieres, Elizabeth Warkentin, Barbara Woolsey.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781640975026
- ISSN: 1525-5867
- Physical Description: 304 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 21 cm + 1 pull-out map
- Edition: 31st edition.
- Publisher: [New York, New York] : Fodor's Travel, a division of MH Sub I, LLC, dba Internet Brands, 
- Note: "Easy planning, local writers, itineraries, pull-out map" --Cover.
- Note: Includes index.
- Note: Map title: "Montréal maps: downtown Montréal, Québec City."
- Note: "Pullout map inside" --Spine.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Montréal (Québec) > Guidebooks.
Québec (Province) > Guidebooks.
Québec (Québec) > Guidebooks.
Summary: The experts at Fodor's are here to help. We're brining you the very best of Montréal and Québec city, including Old Montréal, Quartier Petit-Champlain, Jazz Fest, and more Our local experts vet every recommendation to ensure that you have all the essential information to plan a perfect trip and make the most of your time.