The Negro motorist green book compendium : a compilation of four volumes of the classic Jim Crow-era travel guide for African Americans covering all four decades during which the series was published from the 1930s to the 1960s / Victor H. Green ; compiled and notes by Nat Gertler.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781949996067
- ISBN: 9781949996104
- Physical Description: 309 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: Camarillo, California : About Comics, 
- Note: "Includes material published 1938, 1947, 1954, and 1963 by Victor H. Green & Co" --Copyright page.
Search for related items by subject