Understanding stocks / Michael Sincere.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781264267255
- ISBN: 1264267258
- Physical Description: xiv, 312 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: Third edition.
- Publisher: New York : McGraw Hill, 
- Note: Revised edition of the author's Understanding stocks, .
- Note: Includes index.
- Note: "How to buy your first stock ; Profitable strategies for investors and traders ; New chapters on cryptoassets and alternative investments ; How to avoid losing money" --Cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What you need to know first -- The art of buying and selling -- Moneymaking strategies -- Introduction to technical analysis -- Introduction to fundamental analysis -- Alternative strategies.