How to write a winning scholarship essay : 30 essays that won over $3 million in scholarships / Gen and Kelly Tanabe ; special contributions by Gregory James Yee.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781617601767
- Physical Description: xii, 256 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: Ninth edition.
- Publisher: Belmont, CA : SuperCollege, 
- Note: Includes index.
- Note: "You can win or lose a scholarship with your essay. Learn how to write an essay that wins ; Step-by-step instructions on how to craft a winning scholarship essay and ace the interview ; Get valuable advice from actual scholarship judges and winners ; This book is a 'must have' for high school and college students who want to learn how to win scholarships." --Title page.
- Note: "Include interview strategies, Q&A with scholarship judges, 12 essays that bombed, Directory of 100+ scholarships" --Cover.
Search for related items by subject
College applications > United States.
Universities and colleges > United States > Admission.