Chapter 13 bankruptcy : keep your property & repay debts over time / Attorney Cara O'Neill.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781413329735
- ISSN: 2576-716X
- Physical Description: 305 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: Sixteenth edition, June 2022.
- Publisher: [Berkeley, California] : Nolo Law for All, 2022.
- Note: Includes index.
- Note: "Avoid foreclosure & repossession" --Cover.
- Note: Stop debt collectors (and lawsuits), Save your home and car, Pay support and tax debt over five years --Cover.
- Note: "Free legal updates at Nolo.com" --Cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Bankruptcy. Chapter 13, Adjustment of debts of an individual with regular income > Popular works.
Bankruptcy > United States > Popular works.
|Genre:||Handbooks and manuals.
Law for laypersons.
Summary: "Would you rather pay more of your monthly income toward important bills like late house and car payments, and less toward credit card balances, overdue utility debt, and medical bills? If so, filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy might be the solution you're looking for. Our plain-English guide will help you: determine if you qualify for Chapter 13, learn how to catch up on your mortgage and keep your home, find out if you can reduce your car loan balance, rebuild your credit after bankruptcy, and much more!" --