The man who broke Capitalism : how Jack Welch gutted the heartland and crushed the soul of corporate America--and how to undo his legacy / David Gelles.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781982176440
- Physical Description: 264 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition May 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2022.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages -249) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Welch, Jack, 1935-2020.
General Electric Company.
Capitalism > United States.
Business ethics > United States.
Electric industries > United States.
United States > Economic conditions > 1981-2001.