How light makes life : the hidden wonders and world-saving powers of photosynthesis / Raffael Jovine.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9781615198634
- Physical Description: 238 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : The Experiment, 2022.
- Note: "Originally published in the UK as Light to Life: The Miracle of Photosynthesis and How It Can Save the Planet by Short Books in 2021" --Copyright page.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages -220) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Photosynthesis > Environmental aspects.
Climate change mitigation.