Minamata / Ingenious Media and Rogue Black present ; in association with Infinitum Nihil and Windhorse Entertainment, MagnoliaMae Films UK, HanWay Films Limited, Head Gear Films/Metrol Technology, LipSync ; a Metalwork Pictures production ; produced by Sam Sarkar [and 7 others] ; written by David K. Kessler, Stephen Deuters, Andrew Levitas, Jason Forman ; directed by Andrew Levitas.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
1 current hold with 3 total copies.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 115 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Culver City, CA : Samuel Goldwyn Films, 2022.
- Note: Origianlly released as a motion picture in 2020.
- Note: Based on the book Minamata by Aileen Mioko Smith and W. Eugene Smith.
- Note: "Inspired by the riveting true story" --Container.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Ryuichi Sakamoto ; editor, Nathan Nugent, director of photography, Benoît Delhomme.
- Performers: Johnny Depp, Hiroyuki Sanada, Jun Kunimura, Minami, Ryo Kase, Tadanobu Asano, Akiko Iwase, Bill Nighy.
- Target Audience: Rating: R; for language throughout.
- Note: DVD, region 1, 16x9 widescreen (1.85:1) ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: In English, Japanese ; Closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Smith, W. Eugene, 1918-1978, > Drama.
Photojournalists > Drama.
Mercury > Toxicology > Drama.
Minamata-shi (Japan) > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.