Good arguments : how debate teaches us to listen and be heard / Bo Seo.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780593299517
- Physical Description: 342 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Press, 2022.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages -329) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Debates and debating.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Topic: how to find the debate -- Argument: how to make a point -- Rebuttal: how to push back -- Rhetoric: how to move people -- Quiet: how to know when to disagree -- Self-defense: how to defeat a bully -- Education: how to raise citizens -- Relationships: how to fight and stay together -- Technology: how to debate in the future.