The perfect assassin / James Patterson.
Prof. Brandt Savage--grandson of the legendary action hero--is forced into a top-secret training program where he discovers his true calling...as the perfect assassin. Dr. Brandt Savage is on sabbatical from the University of Chicago. Instead of doing solo fieldwork in anthropology, the gawky, bespectacled PhD finds himself enrolled in a school where he is the sole pupil. His professor, "Meed," is demanding. She's also his captor. Savage emerges from their intensive training sessions physically and mentally transformed, but with no idea why he's been chosen, and how he'll use his fearsome abilities. Then his first mission with Meed takes them back to her own training ground, where Savage learns how deeply entwined their two lives have been. To prevent a new class of killers from escaping this harsh place where their ancestors first fought to make a better world, they must pledge anew : Do right to all, and wrong to no one
- ISBN: 9781538721858
- Physical Description: 318 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition: November 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||College teachers > Fiction.
Assassins > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 12 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 3 current holds with 12 total copies.