Who can hold the sea : the U.S. Navy in the Cold War, 1945-1960 / James D. Hornfischer.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780399178641
- Physical Description: xviii, 459 pages, 24 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Books, 
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages -423) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Navy > History > 20th century.
Sea-power > United States > History > 20th century.
World politics > 1945-1989.
United States > History, Naval > 20th century.