Deep water / Emma Bamford.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781982170363
- Physical Description: 310 pages : maps ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scout Press hardcover edition May 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Scout Press, 2022.
- Note: Maps on end pages.
- Note: A novel --Dust jacket.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
Yachts > Fiction.
Sailing > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Islands > Fiction.
Rescues > Fiction.
Voyages and travels > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Wounds and injuries > Fiction.
Indian Ocean > Fiction.
Summary: Responding to a rescue call in the Indian Ocean, a Captain discovers a mortally injured man and his traumatized wife who describes how their exotic trip to a tiny, remote island forced her to become a murderer.