Her country : how the women of country music became the success they were never supposed to be / Marissa R. Moss.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781250793591
- Physical Description: xviii, 297 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt and Company, 2022.
- Note: Includes author's notes (pages -290).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women country musicians > United States.
Women singers > United States.
Country music > 2001-2010 > History and criticism.
Country music > 2011-2020 > History and criticism.
Sex role in music.