Reptiles of Ohio. Volume 20, Number 1, Part I / Jeffrey G. Davis [and 6 others] (editors) ; illustrations by M. F. Wright.
- 7 of 8 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780867271690
- ISBN: 0867271698
- ISSN: 1074-9233
- Physical Description: xiv, 402 pages : illustrations (some color), color maps ; 29 cm + 1 pull-out map.
- Publisher: Columbus, Ohio : Ohio Biological Survey, 2021.
- Note: Continues with Volume 20, Number 1, Part II (pages 403-1112) on a separate record.
- Note: Includes Ohio township map poster.
- Note: Logos of Ohio Biological Survey and Ohio Division Of Wildlife --Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Reptiles > Ohio.
Reptiles > Ohio > Identification.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.
Handbooks and manuals.
Search for related items by series
Summary: A comprehensive resource that includes a history of herpetology in Ohio, key natural history elements for reptile habitat, systematics, taxonomy, Family treatments, biology, identification keys, distribution, conservation efforts, field studies, and more." This book encompasses 11 species of turtles, 5 lizards species. --