The puzzler : one man's quest to solve the most baffling puzzles ever, from crosswords to jigsaws to the meaning of life / A.J. Jacobs ; with puzzles by Greg Pliska.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780593136713
- ISBN: 0593136713
- Physical Description: xvi, 342 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Crown, 
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages -299).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jacobs, A. J., 1968- > Travel.
Puzzles > History.
Thought and thinking.