Gasoline alley / Saban Films and Highland Film Group present a 308 Ent production ; in association with Bondit Media Capital, Head Gear Films and Metrol Technology Yale Productions ; produced by Corey Large, Tom Sierchio ; written by Tom Sierchio, Edward John Drake ; directed by Edward John Drake.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (97 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Hollywood, CA : Paramount Pictures, 2022.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Scott Currie ; editor, Justin Williams ; director of photography, Brandon Lee Cox.
- Performers: Devon Sawa, Bruce Willis, Luke Wilson, Kat Foster, Sufe Bradshaw, Johnny Dowers, Kenny Wormald, Rick Salomon, Steve Eastin, Tracy "The Doc" Curry.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: R; for violent content, drug use, language throughout and some sexual content.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English audio ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ex-convicts > Drama.
False imprisonment > Drama.
Los Angeles (Calif.) > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Summary: A story of a savage Hollywood murder set in present-day Los Angeles. Jimmy Jayne, a reformed ex-con, is the prime suspect who will stop at nothing to prove his innocence. Homicide detectives Freeman and Vargas are close on his tail as Jimmy takes on his own investigation risking his life in the dark underbelly of Los Angeles.