Gasoline alley / Saban Films and Highland Film Group present a 308 Ent production ; in association with Bondit Media Capital, Head Gear Films and Metrol Technology Yale Productions ; produced by Corey Large, Tom Sierchio ; written by Tom Sierchio, Edward John Drake ; directed by Edward John Drake.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
3 current holds with 4 total copies.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (97 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Hollywood, CA : Paramount Pictures, 2022.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Scott Currie ; editor, Justin Williams ; director of photography, Brandon Lee Cox.
- Performers: Devon Sawa, Bruce Willis, Luke Wilson, Kat Foster, Sufe Bradshaw, Johnny Dowers, Kenny Wormald, Rick Salomon, Steve Eastin, Tracy "The Doc" Curry.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: R; for violent content, drug use, language throughout and some sexual content.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English audio ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ex-convicts > Drama.
False imprisonment > Drama.
Los Angeles (Calif.) > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.