Blacklight / Briarcliff Entertainment, The Solution Entertainment Group, Sina Studios present ; produced by Mark Williams, Paul Currie, Myles Nestel, Alevé Loh, Coco Xiaoluma ; written by Nick May and Mark Williams ; directed by Mark Williams.
- 1 of 7 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
6 current holds with 7 total copies.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (105 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Studios, 2022.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
- Note: Special features: Blacklight: Behind the scenes; Shooting Blacklight.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Mark Isham ; editor, Michael P. Shawver ; director of photography, Shelly Johnson.
- Performers: Liam Neeson, Emmy Raver-Lampman, Taylor John Smith, Aidan Quinn.
- Target Audience: Rating: PG-13; for strong violence, action and language.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.39:1) ; Dolby digital 5.1 & 2.0.
- Language Note: English dialogue ; Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation > Drama.
Terrorism > United States > Drama.
Betrayal > Drama.
|Genre:||Action and adventure films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.