The Bad Seed goes to the library / written by Jory John ; cover illustration by Pete Oswald ; interior illustrations by Saba Joshaghani, based on artwork by Pete Oswald.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780062954565
- ISBN: 9780062954558
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Target Audience: Interest age level: Ages 4-8.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Seeds > Juvenile fiction.
Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.
Libraries > Juvenile fiction.
Courtesy > Juvenile fiction.
Etiquette > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series