The brightest night / by Tui T. Sutherland ; adapted by Barry Deutsch and Rachel Swirsky ; art by Mike Holmes ; color by Maarta Laiho.
- 1 of 6 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 4 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
1 current hold with 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||YA 741.5 Sut (Text)||30210313121724||New Books||Checked out||06/20/2022|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||YA 741.5 Sut (Text)||30210313121732||New Books||Checked out||05/31/2022|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||YA 741.5 Sut (Text)||30210313130600||New Books||Checked out||06/14/2022|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||YA 741.5 Sut (Text)||30210313130618||New Books||Checked out||06/14/2022|
- ISBN: 9781338730869
- ISBN: 9781338730852
- Physical Description: 216 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition, December 2021.
- Publisher: [New York, N.Y.] : Graphix, an imprint of Scholastic, 2021.
- Note: Chiefly illustrated.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Prophecies > Juvenile fiction.
Identity (Philosophical concept) > Juvenile fiction.
Kings and rulers > Juvenile fiction.
Imaginary wars and battles > Juvenile fiction.
Quests (Expeditions) > Juvenile fiction.
Action and adventure comics.
Graphic novel adaptations.
Search for related items by series