The old man and the sea / Ernest Hemingway ; foreword by Patrick Hemingway ; edited with an introduction by Seán Hemingway.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781476787848
- Physical Description: xix, 136 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: Scribner hardcover edition July 2020/Hemingway Library edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2020.
- Target Audience: 940L Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Older men > Fiction.
Fishers > Fiction.
Fishers > Cuba > Fiction.
Marlin fishing > Fiction.
Male friendship > Fiction.
Cuba > Fiction.
Search for related items by series