Me (Moth) / Amber McBride.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781250780362
- ISBN: 1250780365
- Physical Description: 248 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition, 2021.
- Publisher: New York : Feiwel and Friends, 2021.
- Target Audience: 750L Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenagers > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Depression in adolescence > Fiction.
Self-actualization (Psychology) > Fiction.
Automobile travel > Fiction.
First loves > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Novels in verse.
Summary: Moth, who lost her family in an accident, and Sani, who is battling ongoing depression, take a road trip that has them chasing ghosts and searching for ancestors, which helps them move forward in surprising, powerful and unforgettable ways.