Johnny Tremain / written by Esther Forbes ; illustrated by Lynd Ward.
Fourteen-year-old Johnny Tremain, an apprentice silversmith with a bright future ahead of him, injures his hand in a tragic accident, forcing him to look for other work. In his new job as a horse-boy, riding for the patriotic newspaper, The Boston Observer, and as a messenger for the Sons of Liberty, he encounters John Hancock, Samuel Adams, and Dr. Joseph Warren. Soon Johnny is involved in the pivotal events shaping the American Revolution from the Boston Tea Party to the first shots fired at Lexington.
- ISBN: 9780395067666
- ISBN: 9780547614328
- ISBN: 0547614322
- ISBN: 9781451711530
- ISBN: 1451711530
- ISBN: 9780606234337
- ISBN: 0606234330
- Physical Description: 300 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 
- Copyright: ©1971
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.