Spy x family. Vol. 4 / Tatsuya Endo ; translation by Casey Loe ; touch-up art & lettering, Rina Mapa.
Master spy Twilight is unparalleled when it comes to going undercover on dangerous missions for the betterment of the world. But when he receives the ultimate assignment--to get married and have a kid--he may finally be in over his head! The Forgers look into adding a dog to their family, but this is no easy task--especially when Twilight has to simultaneously foil an assassination plot against a foreign minister! The perpetrators plan to use trained dogs for the attack, but Twilight gets some unexpected help to stop these terrorists.
- ISBN: 9781974721030
- Physical Description: 1 volume (mostly unnumbered pages) : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Edition: Shonen Jump edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : VIZ Media, LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2019
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Spies > Fiction.
Assassins > Fiction.
Psychic ability > Fiction.
Marriage > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Private schools > Fiction.
Graphic novels > Japan > Translations into English.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Action and adventure comics.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.