The color of law : a forgotten history of how our government segregated America / Richard Rothstein.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781631492853
- ISBN: 9781631494536
- Physical Description: xvii, 342 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
- Publisher: New York : Liveright Publishing Corporation, a dividson of W.W. Norton & Company, 
- Note: Includes notes (pages 253-292).
- Note: Includes reading group guide.
- Note: "First published as a Liveright paperback 2018" --Copyright page.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages 293-320) and index.
Search for related items by subject