Automobile diagnostic scanner. Konnwei KW850 [realia].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||Ask at Circulation Desk (Text)||30210312968703||Realia||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 Konnwei scanner ; 11 x 20 x 4 cm, in a protective nylon case (18 x 25 x 7 cm) + 1 USB cable, 1 6 foot OBD II cable, and 1 user's manual.
- Publisher: China : KONNWEI, [2018?]
- Note: "Next generation OBD II & CAN scan tool: works on all 1996 and new vehicles (OBD II & CAN) - domestic and import -- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M readiness key for quick State emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification -- Bright color coded LED's and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification -- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL) -- Retrieves generic (PO, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes -- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors -- Enhanced OBD II Mode 6-On-board monitoring test results for specific monitored systems -- Views freeze frame data -- Reads live PCM datastream -- Supports for the new extended sensor list (supporting the SAE J1979 May 2007 addtion) -- Graphs data (1996 and newer) -- Reads, stores & plays back live sensor data -- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time -- Memory backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis -- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN) -- Internet updateable and upgradeable -- Print data via PC -- Battery check.--Back of container box.
- Note: "One click I/M readiness key, Reads live PCM datastream, Code tips/repair information, Graphs data."-- Front of container box.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Automobiles > Maintenance and repair > Specimens.