Foods that harm, foods that heal : what to eat to beat disease and live longer / Fran Berkoff, RD, and Joe Schwarcz, PhD, Consultants.
The first edition of Foods That Harm, Foods That Heal changed the way we view food and its impact on our bodies. More than 7 million copies of the book have been sold worldwide since then, and interest in food as medicine has only grown as researchers have continued to discover the crucial connections between diet and chronic conditions such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and other serious illnesses, as well as the impact of food on stress, insomnia, and other common complaints. This is a newly updated edition of the groundbreaking, best-selling guide to the vital link between food and health--now featuring more than 50 recipes for good health.
- ISBN: 9781621453826
- ISBN: 9781621453925
- Physical Description: xi, 419 pages : colored illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: Newly updated.
- Publisher: New York, NY ; Reader's Digest, 
- Copyright: ©2018
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Food > Composition > Popular works.
Nutrition > Popular works.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.