Range : why generalists triumph in a specialized world / David Epstein.
- ISBN: 9780735214484
- ISBN: 9780593084496
- Physical Description: 339 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Riverhead Books, 2019.
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages -328) and index.
- Formatted Contents: Introduction: Roger vs. Tiger --The cult of the head start --How the wicked world was made --When less of the same is more --Learning, fast and slow --Thinking outside experience --The trouble with too much grit --Flirting with your possible selves --The outsider advantage --Lateral thinking with withered technology --Fooled by expertise --Learning to drop your familiar tools --Deliberate amateurs --Conclusion: Expanding your range.
Search for related items by subject
- 6 of 7 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 1 current hold with 7 total copies.