Jesse Stone. Stone cold / Sony Pictures Television Inc. ; Brandman Productions, Inc. ; TWS Productions II, Inc. ; produced by Steven Brandman ; teleplay by John Fasano and Michael Brandman ; directed by Robert Harmon.
Stone is a quiet chief of police in a cold, gray, seaside town. When a serial killer strikes, this tough cop is in the thick of it. Add his girlfriend, an ex-wife and a sexy defense attorney, and things really heat up.
- ISBN: 140498285X
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 87 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 2005.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stone, Jesse (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Police > Massachusetts > Drama.
Police chiefs > Drama.
Massachusetts > Drama.
Television programs for the hearing impaired.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury). (Show)
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FEATURE Jes (Text)||30210313166364||DVD||Available||-|
|Marvin Memorial Library||DVD STO (Text)||30202002133953||Audiovisual||Available||-|
|Mount Gilead Library||DVD Jes #76987 (Text)||30151000234679||2nd Floor - DVD||Available||-|