Search Results Showing Item 2 of 4
Rocket men [sound recording] : the daring odyssey of Apollo 8 and the astronauts who made man's first journey to the Moon / Robert Kurson.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||BkCD 629 Kur (Text)||30210312825358||Audiobook||Checked out||06/10/2020|
- ISBN: 9780525527008
- ISBN: 9780525527022
- Physical Description: 10 audio discs ( 12 hours) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Random House, 2018.
- Note: Compact disc.
- Note: Subtitle from container.
- Performers: Read by Ray Porter, with a note and sources read by the author.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Apollo 8 (Spacecraft)
Project Apollo (U.S.)
Space flight to the moon