Rake. Series 1 / Essential Media & Entertainment ; produced by Ian Collie, Peter Duncan, Richard Roxburgh ; written by Peter Duncan, Andrew Knight ; directed by Peter Duncan, Rachel Ward, Jeffrey Walker, Jessica Hobbs.
- Physical Description: 3 videodiscs (approximately 450 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Los Angeles, CA] : RLJ Entertainment, Inc., 2017.
- Note: Originally broadcast on television in 2010.
- Participant or Performer: Richard Roxburgh, Matt Day, Adrienne Pickering, Russell Dykstra, Danielle Cormack, Caroline Brazier, Geoff Morrell.
- Target Audience: Not rated. Contains violence, strong language, nudity, drug use, and sexual situations--Container.
- System Details: DVD, 16:9 widescreen ; stereo.
- Language: English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Criminal defense lawyers > Australia > Drama.
Man-woman relationships > Drama.
|Genre:||Fiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Community Library (Sunbury)||FEATURE Rak (Text)||30210313191644||DVD||Available||-|